As 2013 comes to a close it is fun to look back and see how I did on the goals I set for myself.
1. Finish reading through the Bible this year. Not finished yet.
2. Do a giveaway on my blog. DONE, in fact, I did 2!
3. Continue to decorate our house. Specially finish the guest room and living room (maybe the guest bath and playroom). Worked on this. The guest room is almost finished and we installed shelves in the game room. Not to mention working on our room a little bit.
4. Meal plan! I did really good at this for awhile and I need to get back to it! It helps us save money and eat healthier. This one comes and goes, sometimes I am good at it, sometimes I am not.
With the above, I also want to start eating at the table! Landry will
be eating dinner with us this year and I want it to be a family affair.
Sadly, we eat most of our meals in front of the TV. EPIC FAIL!
6. Learn how to use my Silhouette machine that I got for Christmas It took me till October to learn, but now I love it! Check out out Christmas photo booth fun!
7. Pay off all student loans! We will still have my car payment, but it won't be far behind. Not done yet, we got off budget and were never able to pay extra towards our loans. We hit a major milestone though!
8. Have people over at our house more often. Maybe throw a dinner party or something. DONE
9. Write hand written notes. Not birthday cards, I mean thinking about you notes I wrote a few, but not like I had hoped to.
10. Get pictures off my computer and into our house. Work in progress
Our First Snow 2016
20 hours ago