I have been so busy and tired from working on this closet I haven't been able to show you all our progress. Here are some pictures from our work
1. We continued to stain...
2. We moved everything out of the closet into our bedroom. Talk about a mess!
3. We started building the sections of the closet.
4. We took down all of the old shelves and rods. And I am just going to take a moment to brag on myself (it's my blog I'm allowed to). I took these down with limited help from Joel. Also, I figured out the best way to get the shelves off before Joel did! I know he would have eventually figured it out, but I was so proud of myself for figuring something out before my handy husband.
5. We painted, the paint color is going to stay a secret for now.
6. We started hanging stuff and putting it back in the closet.
And of course, we had a little help!
I can't wait to reveal it! That will be my next post! So stay tuned!
Tuesday - Baked chicken stuffed with cheese and a veggie
Wednesday - Grilled chicken with salad
Thursday - Tilapia with a veggie
Friday - Out to eat with my family
Saturday - Grilled turkey and cheese (so yummy, I have been eating these for lunch ALOT lately)
Sunday - Leftovers
In case you can't tell, I have some chicken that we have to use up this week! I'm trying to mix it up though and not have the same thing every night. This is what happens when unfrozen chicken goes on sale at Kroger.