~ A gentle reminder: Hooked on the Howards uses Amazon referral links. When you do your shopping through the Amazon links on this page, you support the blog at no cost to yourself. It’s much appreciated!~
1. Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Car- when we first got this car we left the floor board in the bottom and pushed him around, now we have removed the bottom and he is learning to walk around with it. They also have a girl version here.
2. Playskool Explore `N` Grow Busy Ball Popper - we love this toy because it is not annoying! It plays music for 10-30 seconds and then stops. You have to hit the button again to make it go. Landry just laughs and laughs at it and loves chasing the balls around. They also have a girl version here.
3. John Deere Electronic Lawn Mower - if your little guy is like mine then he wants to do everything daddy does. When daddy goes to mow, so does Landry. We love this one because it has lots of buttons he can push to put 'gas' and 'oil' in it. This mower also makes noise from the wheel in the back when he pushes it.
4. VTech Spin and Learn Color Flashlight- This may not be Landry's favorite, but it's on the list as one of my favorites. Its small, light and compact so it's perfect to take with us on the go. It's also perfect for the car and at night because it lights up. If you want something entertaining and not noisy (it's not the silent, but quiet).
5. Little People Animal Sounds Farm - Landry loves this toy because he can open and close all the doors, hear the animal sounds, and pick it up and move it around. We love it because it's easy to move around the house to different rooms.
6. Marshmallow - High Back Chair- This chair is not the best one on the market, but it does the job. When Landry is eating his snack in the afternoon, he will pull it up in the middle of the living room and sit in it. And I'm not gonna lie it;s one of the cutest things ever!
7.Little Tikes Anchors Away Pirate Ship - This is not the table Landry has. I can't seem to find the exact one, but you can see him play with it here. I know you're probably thinking I'm crazy for suggesting this as a Christmas present, but you have to remember Landry turned one in July. We played with this almost every day this summer, and he still goes out and plays with all of the toys that go with it (without the water).
8. Poppin Park Giraffalaff Tumble Top- I know this is simple, right? But isn't this like the only toy we had at one? I don't know what it is about this toy but it always makes him laugh.
Other random gifts that we like are books, here are a few that we love:
Let's Look! (Baby Einstein First Look and Find)
Hopefully, this list helps you find the perfect gift for the little boy in your life! As always, comment with any of your questions and I will try to get back to you. (Make sure you aren't a no-reply blogger. Read about it here.)